Construction & Demolition (C&D Recycling) waste processing is a major concern for companies in this industry. Construction and demolition creates a large amount of waste, much of which can be recycled into other materials:
When a building or house is demolished, C&D recycling processing methods can collect and reuse much of the material. About 25% of all of these materials are processed by recycling centers. These centers often make use of the advanced recycling and sorting systems made by Green Machine to sort and process materials.
Sorting C&D Recycling
When a building is demolished, most of the time the recyclables are collected but not sorted. The time required to sort all of these materials would tie up the job site for a good amount of time, adding days or weeks to a schedule. This means that these materials must be separated at the recycling center. Once they are, they can be bundled and then shipped to various paying customers instead of dumped in a landfill.
Green Machine’s C&D recycling processing equipment includes the following:
• A Green Eye Optical Sorter
• Disc screeners
• Air and water separators
• Conveyor systems
Why Use a C&D Recycling System?
If you’re looking for a reason to use one of our construction & demolition waste recycling processing systems, here are a few of the benefits:
• It makes it easier to recycle C&D waste by reducing the time it takes to sort and process it.
• Employees don’t have as much contact with the materials, reducing their risk of getting cut or otherwise injured.
• Our construction & demolition waste recycling processing equipment is designed to be very durable and require very little oversight or maintenance.
- Read More: Construction and Demolition Waste
- Read More: The Role and Various Processes of Recycling and Disposal Services
- Read More: Automated C&D Waste Sorting Innovations