Industrial Single Stream Commercial Dry Waste Recycling Equipment
Commercial Dry Waste and Industrial Single Stream Recycling offers the ability to collect mixed industrial waste and process that waste into valuable commodities. Industry often finds that economies of scale prohibit their separation of all the waste they produce. Waste haulers and municipalities have discovered that collecting and combining many mixed loads of industrial recyclable waste they can develop profitable processing plants to segregate those materials on a larger scale saving waste producers disposal costs and in some cases even paying for recyclable rich loads.
Elements Separated By Green Machine Sorting Technologies?
Highly profitable commodities found in industrial waste:
- Old Corrugated Card Board
- Industrial and consumer plastics
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Office Fiber
- Wood Waste
- Other non-hazardous elements
Green Machine Sorting Technologies?
- Patented OCC Screener Sorters
- Patented Polishing Screeners
- Patented Optical Sorters and Robotics
- Ballistic Air Separators
- Conveyors Sorting Systems
- Metering bin feeders
- Magnetic Separation Systems
- Baling and Packaging Systems
Each of these components works on their own, but they’re most effective when deployed in a system design which takes advantage of local industries predominant material streams and commodity markets. Green Machine offers the industry’s highest system throughputs on clean OCC separation while offering technologies which can separate all material streams to their individual commodity elements enhancing their marketability.
Why Industrial Waste Processing Plants Are So Profitable?
We have found that Industrial Waste Processing facilities run better than average profit margins. Some of the reasons why are as follows:
- Haulers are typically able to charge for the processing and hauling of this waste. Companies sometimes pay full land fill rates to the processor to accept and process their waste.
- The commodities recovered from industrial waste streams are often some of the most profitable to sell.
- Systems typically run higher than average throughput tonnage per building square foot with less manual labor than many other recycling operations.