C&D Recycling, Construction & Demolition Waste Recycling Equipment
Construction & Demolition (C&D) waste recycling offers an alternative to costly landfilling. In addition to landfill diversion many of the commodities which comprise C&D debris have value once properly sorted and prepared for market such as:
- Roofing products
Sorting C&D Recycling Technologies
Green Machine offers a wide range of processing solutions from simple and inexpensive to fully automated high production processing systems. Many applications require only simple manual sort conveyors with a variety of available economical component options designed to separate material elements by size, weight, magnetism and visual inspection. However in order to reach some of the best paying markets high tech sorting components such as optical sorters and robotics are required to produce conforming clean commodities. Human eye alone is not sufficient to precisely identify and recover the highest value commodities. Some of the system components which comprise an Green Machine are listed below:
- Patented Green Eye Optical Sorters
- Green Eye Digital Printing Identification Systems
- Patented Disc Screeners
- Robotic Technologies
- Air and water separators
- Conveyor systems
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Separators
- Vibratory Classification and Feeders
What Makes Our Technology Different?
If you’re looking for a reason to use one of our C&D recycling systems, here are a few of the benefits:
- Optical technologies which can sort clean natural wood from contaminated and pressure treated lumber enabling use in waste to energy markets.
- Sorting of dirty plastics into each individual commodity.
- Removal of dangerous elements.
- Separation of metals into each commodity group.
- Identification and separation of aggregates by group.
- Compostable materials segregation and recovery.
If you’d like to know more about our construction & demolition waste recycling system, contact Green Machine today.
C&D Recycling, Construction & Demolition Waste Recycling System Includes the Following Components