Single Stream Recycling Systems
What is Single Stream Recycling?
Single Stream Recycling is a system designed to collect, transfer, and process recyclables together making it unnecessary to separate paper, plastics, cardboard, metals, glass etc… into different bins. This incentivizes consumers to recycle more, leads to lower collection and processing costs for haulers, and prevents re-usable materials from being landfilled.
The fully commingled recyclables make their way to a material recovery facility which houses a single stream recycling system. The system is composed of a variety of machinery each designed to separate specific recyclables from the total stream. Technologies utilized in these systems continuously evolve and currently include conveyors, disc screens, magnetics, pneumatics, optics, and robotics among many others. Once the desired recyclables are removed from the stream they are prepared to be sold to high-paying secondary commodity markets.
Green Machine’s Single Stream Recycling Systems
Single Stream Recycling Equipment
We at Green Machine build our own single stream recycling equipment and utilize years of experience in the field to manufacture machinery that produce the industry’s cleanest end-product.
- Metering Systems
- Occ Screens
- Glass Breakers
- ONP Screens
- Polisher Screens
- Bounce Belt Separator Systems
- Green Eye ® Optical Sorters
- Robotics (Coming Soon)
- Pneumatic Systems
- Magnetic Separation Systems
- And More!
We have the flexibility to build custom equipment making it possible to keep up with the latest technological trends and provide customers with the ideal solution.
Fully Integrated Turn-Key Single Stream Recycling Systems
We are proud to be the only company in America to offer turn-key single stream recycling systems completely designed, manufactured, and installed in-house. This unrivaled level of experience and expertise guarantees that your single stream recycling system is built the right way, on-time, and provides the highest returns on investment.
- Manual Single Stream Sort Systems
- 6-8 TPH
- 8-10 TPH
- 10-12 TPH
- 12-15 TPH
- 15-20 TPH
- 20-35 TPH
- 35+ TPH
- Phased Recycling Systems
Existing Green Machine Single Stream Recycling Systems
- Vogel TC Recycling Single Stream Recycling System
- Bayshore Keasbey Single Stream Recycling System
- County Waste of Virginia Single Stream Recycling System
- ACP Solutions Single Stream Recycling System
- West Rock Chattanooga Single Stream Recycling System
- Southern Tier Single Stream Recycling System
- Eagle River Single Stream Recycling System
- Foothills Sanitation Single Stream Recycling System
- Giordanos Recycling Single Stream Recycling System
- Rock Tenn Cobb County Single Stream Recycling System
- North Davidson Single Stream Recycling System