Mixed Waste MSW Recycling Equipment
Mixed Waste processing facilities in recent years have developed a bad reputation. Many in the industry refer to these plants as Dirty MRF’s! Additionally many technically advanced processing facilities have quickly gone out of business. Don’t let either of these facts scare you away from looking into a Green Machine municipal solid recycling system. Other manufacturers failed due to their extreme levels of technological complexity and high labor interface.
Why Green Machine’s Municipal Solid Recycling Systems Excel
There are a number of different systems out there than handle MSW processing, but many of them fail for one simple reason: they’re too expensive, complex and labor intensive. It is our philosophy to produce high throughput processing facilities which concentrate on removing high value commodities “The Low Hanging Fruit”. Recovery rates depend on whether your material is pre or post recycled MSW. Pre recycled MSW is typically rich in recyclables while post MSW material is collected in areas which have aggressive curbside recycling programs. Both scenarios can be very profitable when designed to maximize profits and throughputs. In short customers should look at these plants as a transfer system which divert 15 – 35% of their landfill material with an revenue of their own. Green machine has deployed Mixed Waste plants in buildings as small as 10,000 sq’ while deploying automated technologies which limit human contact with this material. What this means is that our systems aim to process large amounts of waste at the lowest cost possible while focusing on sorting out the high value materials.
What Materials Can Be Sorted?
- Wet and dry waste
- Mixed plastics
- Large OCC
- Mixed paper
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Wood Waste
- Carpet, Tires, White Goods
- Single Stream Recyclables
- Other materials as needed
How the Municipal Solid Waste Recycling (MSW) System Works
Our systems employ a variety of different pieces of equipment to quickly and reliably sort materials, including the following:
- Automatic optical sorters
- Innovative proprietary screening technology
- Magnetic sorters
- Vibrating pan feeders
How You Benefit from a Municipal Solid Waste Recycling (MSW) System
You can benefit from a Green Machine MSW recycling system in a number of different ways:
- It quickly sorts mixed recyclables in a more accurate and efficient way than employees could.
- The system focuses on sorting out the most valuable materials rather than on recycling large amounts of materials in the shortest time possible.
- Dangerous materials can be removed automatically or broken down into less harmful forms before employees have to deal with them, reducing the risk of injury.
Want to know more about our MSW recycling systems? Contact Green Machine today.