Founder and President John F. Green began his waste industry career in 1985 where he experienced great success designing and building some of countries earliest and largest dual stream recycling plants.
- 1990 John and his wife Janice established BSE Recycling Works Corp. a full service equipment sales company representing established waste processing manufacturers in New England.
- In 1993 the Green’s established their own manufacturing plant “Green Conveyor and Machine Group” located in Upstate NY. Green say’s “We determined that our manufacturing costs in Upstate NY were far lower than those in New England and other areas of the country”.
- Over the next decade Green Conveyor developed a full line of conveyor and structural products designed specifically for the waste industry.
- In 2004 Green Machine Sales was established joining both companies.
- 2006 Green Machine designed and patented the world’s first wrap resistant Polishing Screen.
- In 2007 we designed and deployed our patented Hyper Spectral Optical Sorter and in 2009 established our own UL listed panel building shop.
- Our latest accomplishments include the addition of Ai – Robotics and fully automated recycling systems.
John Green President of Green Machine give thanks for the employees who have joined our efforts to design and manufacture the nation’s only 100% American Made complete waste processing product line.